Tuesday, July 19, 2011

thankful

Whatever your thoughts on the matter, Jesus's suffering helped free millions from suffering. What a blessing! Stomp your feet all you want and curl your lip in derision. The fact remains.

Whatever your thoughts on the matter, Buddha's awakening helped millions to move out of stupor. What a blessing! Grind your teeth and squint your eyes all you want. The fact remains.

Whatever your thoughts on the matter, Lao Tzu's writings set millions free from rigid mindset. What a blessing! Snurl your nose and waggle your ears all you want. The fact remains.

3 comments:

  1. Instead of stomping my feet I'll dance the dance of awakening. Rather than squniting my eyes I will open my heart. Rather than snurling my nose, I will attend to the moment. All in appreciation of those who have gone before us on this journey. Whether we choose their paths or the path of no path, their trailblazing has been essential to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doors are costantly opening
    Once opened they never close
    Thank you George for opening doors
    That never close. Ron

    ReplyDelete