Friday, July 8, 2011

room

You will forever know the only Self to which you allow room. To know the Transcendent, you must be capable of the Transcendent. Capable means to have capacity, to be capacious. To know the Transcendent, you must have capacity for the Transcendent. If you only have room for your manufactured sense of self, you will not know the Transcendent. Fortunately, the Transcendent has a way of knocking at the door of the heart, hoping the door will open. Lovers and followers of the Transcendent have a wide open heart door. You will forever know the only Self to which you allow room.

2 comments:

  1. Too often, I have answered the Transcendent's knock with "There is no room at this Inn."--this, while hearing "I would enter any house where I am welcome." --Jesus in the movie "Jesus of Nazareth"

    Now, a Welcome mat is placed at the foot of the Ouroboros-door; a Vacancy (kenosis) sign hangs above that en-trance. An alchemist's crucible (inscribed "Formatia trans sicere educatorum") glows deep-red, fired in the homunculus's heart's hearth...

    Love embraces Grace embracing love.


    --Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings on your journey, Gary.

    I closed a door recently due to pettiness. Looking back I realize how I was incapable of transcending. I actually recognized the feeling of lacking the capacity to act in any other way. It was crushing, but a lesson I plan to use to avoid future failure.

    The door I did not open was also a door that did not open for me. I am opening as I write, preparing to do better with the next opportunity for capaciousness.

    ReplyDelete