Thursday, October 4, 2012

christian

To be a Christ-ian does not mean to be a follower of Christ. It means to BE a Christ. All bread you eat is your own flesh. All wine you drink is your own blood. You are a child of the Father and you know it. You are an offspring of the Wellspring, forever springing.

The spirit you are now assumes this form, now that form, forever forming and unforming, unforming and forming. You are an embodying of the life force. The creature you create is nailed on the cross of space and time, hanging between heaven and earth, a tale of great suspense. That creature dies. The cross dies with it.

An empty tomb is left behind, the grave clothes neatly folded. Where are you now? Everywhere and no where. In particular. And at the heart of all particular is space, resonant and full and empty, no bounds. This space is the outbreathing of the Father, of the Mother. You are its offspring. You are a Christ.

2 comments:

  1. So often what you write resonates deep within me. Not so much that you are telling me something new, but rather reminding me of that which I already know. I am still engulfed in the vibratory bliss from reading this post. Thanks George. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read and re-read your writings to gather and absorb everything you are trying to tell us/me. Sometimes I have a difficult time understanding and do not want to mis-interupt anything. When I call myself a Christian, my belief is that I AM a follower of Christ...that when I accepted Christ as my personal Lord and Savior, He (the Holy Spirt) came into my being and His spirit lives within me. Now that does not mean I do not sin, but my walk with Christ is to be daily, and continual. By Jesus dying on the cross for all of our sins, that makes me a child of God. Thank you George for being who you are and for reaching out to all of us.

    ReplyDelete