Sunday, December 12, 2010

the Ertia of the Maker

Caught in the battle between the Maker and the Unmaker, I cast my lot with the Maker, with Ertia rather than Inertia. (Yes, yes, I know the need for both. No need to lecture me on that. I speak of wider realms.)

The Inertia of the Unmaker leads to the great harmonic hum, the background noise in which souls blend into forgetfulness, the tinnitus of the Cosmic Ear, where nerve has become nirvana. Spare me that! I choose the Maker, the one of creative endeavor, the one always advancing out of inert mud into fiery spirit.

The Maker and I are partners in this endeavor, this rising up beyond both mind and heart into unknown realms. If battle cry we have, it is but one: Beyond!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful to find you here in the flow
    forever open to the next new view
    the next miracle revealed
    the next manifestation of sparkle here to brighten your day
    what can i show you?
    the love and joy and peace of being awakened to this magical Now
    thank you, george
    ~apl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only smile as I see you sounding the cry, "Beyond!" Hugs, Eve

    ReplyDelete